By Skall Studio
Nadja dress is a Skall classic made in naturally dyed organic cotton poplin giving the fabric natural characteristics.
• Inspired by old Indian hand-dye traditions
• Round neck with slit and ribbons
• 3/4 long sleeves with lots of volume
• Insert in the front with lots of pleats below
• Light lining
• Natural dye with indigo
FABRIC AND CARE
• 100% organic natural dyed cotton poplin
• Handwash only
• Produced in India
Relaxed fit offering freedom to move effortlessly. Designed in a loose silhouette falling freely on the body.
If you prefer it less loose, we recommend sizing down.
The model is 180 cm tall and is wearing a size 36.